Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Role Playing

I have had a lot of "titles" in my life. Daughter, student, nurse, wife, mother, partner, artist, friend.... But far and away my favorite title of all is grandma. The kids call me "Rosie" (it came to us in a dream, but that's another story).Where else in your life can you have this (which just happens to be toast cutouts with Nutella and strawberries along with a refreshing Shirley Temple) for dinner and then maybe if you are still hungry you can have apple slices with cheese cut in the shape of butterflies...
 

3 comments:

Corinne Judy Smith said...

I want to come have dinner at your house.

BailiwickStudio said...

I thoroughly agree with you about grandmother being the best title of all! My grandson calls me "Gigi" - I got to pick the name I wanted to be called when he was born. And now I'm trying to teach my second grandson - who is one - to say it. ::Jill

Anderson said...

I want to come have dinner at your house.