Friday, June 19, 2009

First Blog Post Ever!

Well, this is a first for me. I have been reading the blogs of others for a few years now and lurking all over the whole blogosphere so decided it was time to add my two cents worth. And that may be all it is worth...

I am a 60ish grandma with two children and two wonderful (the best ones in the world, really) grandchildren. I live in Florida where I play tennis, play with the kids and play with my camera. What a life! My husband mostly stays out of my way, so he doesn't get bowled over, and once in a while joins in the adventure. He plays at his job as an instructor at our local university.

I have tried over the years to keep a journal and always failed after the first few months. So, now that I am accountable to an audience ( if I'm lucky), maybe I'll keep it up. I just know I want a place to share my photos and life here in sunny Florida with my friends (old and hopefully new) and family.

So, good luck to me and here goes...

2 comments:

linsolomons said...

Can hardly wait to keep track of you & your life on a regular basis...keep those gorgeous photos coming!!! XO Lin

Destiny said...

So excited!!!!!