Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Home Again, Home Again

I'm home from France and needless to say had a wonderful trip. Who cares if the wind blows and the temperature drops. Not me. France is a lovely country with gracious, people. And you know what? They don't hate Americans. They may not like our foreign policy, but they have been nothing but wonderful to me. They want to learn about all kinds of people, just like we do. 

I learned something that I have been wondering about. I have tried to drink  wine for years now. And I just haven't liked it. I decided to get an expensive glass and see if my opinion was a result of the relatively cheap (I know, I know) wine I have usually chosen. Well I went to a really nice (expensive) restaurant while on my trip and ordered a $20.00 glass of wine. I really did. And guess what. I didn't like it either. So I guess I just don't have the taste buds for it. Give me a bottle of beer any time...

1 comment:

linsolomons said...

Wine photo was beautiful, sorry it didn't taste as good as it looks!
Glad you are home safe and sound! We are all waiting for gorgeous pictures of France to come this way. Hugs...